The Definitive Event for the Global Suspensions Community!
Advanced Suspension Systems is the only annual gathering which brings together suspension, chassis, design and vehicle dynamics professionals from OEMs, Tier 1s and component solution providers to discuss and discover latest advancements in suspension systems.
- Learn about the latest developments and future trends in semi-active and active suspensions, including advanced features such as customizable dampers, air suspensions or anti-roll bars
- Find out how to approach the development challenges of electronic systems: longer development times, integration into systems- and software architecture and safety related processes in the context of automated cars
- Hear about innovations in lightweight technology for light and heavy duty vehicles, including how to reduce weight within the price range of mass produced cars
- Discover new methods in vehicle dynamics control for increased comfort, including processing techniques for data coming from sensors in chassis and ADAS. Assess which sensors will be important in future (autonomous) cars
- Listen to experts in suspension systems for trucks and motorcycles
- Discuss important questions in the realm of electrified cars regarding the real needs, the best solutions and energy consumption considerations
Manager Global Technology and Business Development
Politecnico di Milano
System Architect & Expert on Chassis Control & MultiSense
Innovation Technology Project Manager
Magneti Marelli Holding S.p.A.
Senior Analyst – Chassis Components
Mechanical system expert Wheel Suspension
Engineering Manager Global Research Ride Performance
Global Suspension Manager
Chassis Integration Supervisor
Supervisor Suspension Engineering
Section Manager R&D - Steering, Suspension, Front Axle, Tires&Wheels
Nissan Technical Center Europe
Suspension Systems Specialist
NVH Technical Lead
Who Should Attend?
VP, Director, GM or Deputy GM, Head or Deputy Head, Group Leader, Team Leader, Manager, Deputy Manager, Engineer:
Suspension, Chassis, R&D, Design, Vehicle Dynamics, Vehicle Software and Vehicle Systems
Suspension, Chassis, Technology, Innovation, R&D and Product Engineering
Suspension, Springs, Bushings, Materials, Fluids, Sensors, Sales and Business Development