The Definitive Event for the Global Suspensions Community!
Advanced Suspension Systems is the only annual gathering which brings together suspension, chassis, design and vehicle dynamics professionals from OEMs, Tier 1s and component solution providers to discuss and discover latest advancements in suspension systems.
The conference will provide you with the opportunity to:
- Listen to the main OEM’s and their direct suppliers discuss new suspension technologies
- Learn about advantages and trade-offs between active and semi-active suspension systems
- Discover opportunities and changes of suspension systems in the context of autonomous driving. Hear
- about end-user expectations for comfort and control from the autonomous vehicle alliance
- Hear about innovations in the areas of electrification, regenerative technologies, weight reduction and
- Discuss the latest updates in the area of truck and motorcycle suspensions
Global Suspension and Frames Manager
Ford Motor Company
Politecnico di Milano
System Architect & Expert on Chassis Control & MultiSense
Autonomous Vehicle Alliance
Innovation Technology Project Manager
Magneti Marelli Holding S.p.A.
Engineering Manager – Magnetorheological Mounting Systems
Senior Analyst – Chassis Components
Head of Business Unit Polymer Applications
Fraunhofer Institute for Microstructure of Materials and Systems IMWS
CTO and Senior Director
Gabriel India Ltd., India
Mechanical system expert Wheel Suspension
CAE engineer Vehicle dynamics
Global RC Technology Director
Who Should Attend?
VP, Director, GM or Deputy GM, Head or Deputy Head, Group Leader, Team Leader, Manager, Deputy Manager, Engineer:
Suspension, Chassis, R&D, Design, Vehicle Dynamics, Vehicle Software and Vehicle Systems
Suspension, Chassis, Technology, Innovation, R&D and Product Engineering
Suspension, Springs, Bushings, Materials, Fluids, Sensors, Sales and Business Development